Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps NEW Look!


I would like to introduce Tierra Verde!! Michele Lang is the owner of this wonderful company, based in Lubbock, Texas. She hand creates all her soap with incredible love. I haven't gotten to smell all of her creations yet but the ones that I have are to die for. We have a mutual friend, Shelly Stribling, who is a local artist that got us together to work on her logo. Thanks, Shelly!!! I have really enjoyed this project and Michele has been wonderful to work with. I love her green and natural approach to everything that she is doing with her business. It is hard sometimes to find people that really care about products they are choosing to use.
Watch for Tierra Verde Handmade Soaps!!!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thanks Whitney!