Friday, August 28, 2009

Kristi Arnold and Brandon Tidmore Save the Date Postcards

4x6 Save the Date Postcard (Front Side of Postcard)


More detail of postcard. You can see the backside of the postcard with the couple's monogram. This theme will be carried throughout their wedding. Look for those items later!
I am learning more about Kristi and Brandon as I am working with them. They are a cute couple and thanks to my friend Jami (Burrow) Arnold, she got us working together. Jami and Kristi are sisters-in-law. Fantastic! Kristi is in the education field and Brandon is a DPS. So you all better watch how you drive! I have also enjoyed working with Kristi's Mom, Mrs. Becky Arnold. She is very lovely and super sweet! The next thing up on our agenda is the wedding invitations. Kristi loved the invites that I did for Michael and Kailey (Bennett) Campbell so I am ready to see the finished look for her. Yay! Weddings are fun!

No comments: