Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hitting the Road for Chicago....

In the morning, I will leave out for a long drive to Chicago. I will be attending the Country Living Women Entrepreneurs' Event. I am so excited that I finally get an opportunity to attend. I think this will be an amazing time for me to learn new things from other creative women from all over the United States. I know I am going to be nervous but I hope the nerves slip away rather quickly.

Rosanna Bowles is the speaker this year and I couldn't be more thrilled. She is the founder of Rosanna Inc., an award-winning company, producing beautiful and unique dishes and glassware. Some of my favorite patterns are below.



My Mom is going with me so since we are driving we are going to go to some places that we have been wanting to go. Curious Sofa in Prairie Village, Kansas, www.curioussofa.com. Then on down to The Clover Leaf Boutique in Ardmore, Oklahoma, www.thecloverleafboutique. Surely we can find some other shopping treasures along the way...

When I return, I will return emails and phone calls. Also, regular production on invitations, stationary, and photography orders will resume. Thanks for your encouragement!

No comments: