Friday, May 22, 2009

NEW Spring/Summer Designs Available NOW at Market Street!

My new Spring/Summer designs have now hit Market Street in Lubbock(both locations), Amarillo, Plano, Colleyville, McKinney and Allen. They are so much fun and full of color! I am very proud of them and I hope you all go and get you a package. They are sold in a package of 15 blank folded note cards with envelopes for $14.99. You will also be able to purchase the stationary from my website beginning tomorrow afternoon. The link is www.whitneyowendesigns.com I also have new Vintage Patriotic Flat Cards! They were a hit for Valentine's and Easter so we did them again for Memorial Day and July 4th. The Patriotic goodies are sold in a package of 12 flat note cards with envelopes for $8.99.
Lime Jungle
fLoWeR pOwEr

Thanks...Peace Out

Classical Pink Damask Thank You's

Jacobean Floral

Patriotic Flat Note Cards with Envelopes

No comments: