Monday, September 28, 2009

NEW Fall Notepad Designs Available NOW

I am excited to introduce notepads to my line of goodies. I started out with six designs and will have a funky variation to the Safari pattern for Christmas to come soon! The notepads measure 3-1/2"x8-1/2" so they are a great size to make that next grocery list on. I just don't know which one is my favorite. I get to look at them everyday and everyday I have a new favorite. I hope you all like them! Each notepad is priced at $8.99 plus tax. You can find these on my website, www.whitneyowendesigns.com, and at the 10 Market Streets in Texas.
Tomatoes

Just a Little Shabby

Safari

Arabian

Fun in the Sun

Palms

1 comment:

notepad design said...

This size note pad is the most economical to print and they are used by businesses of all types for getting good brand exposure. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.