Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Texas Tech ASID Student Chapter 2009 Expo Thank You Notes

Outside


Inside Message

I was so excited when I was contacted about possibly creating the thank you notes for the Interior Design department's student chapter of ASID at Texas Tech University. They need the note cards for their upcoming Expo gift baskets for the wonderful companies that participate and sponser the event for the students. I remember attending the Expo myself all those years while I was in college working on my Interior Design degree, which I earned my BID in 2004. I had one true, blue buddy I attended Expo with most of the time and her name is Kami (Betts) Slaback. We would go from table to table together talking to each vendor that came and each time we would get excited about the goodies they gave us. It was always loads of fun and a great learning experience. One piece of advice I would give anyone now attending....Network! I did not do that when I attended and I wish I had not been so shy. Thanks Gina for inviting me to the luncheon and Expo!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Awww... Thank you! I miss you! The design is beautiful! Congratulations!

moonbeam said...

Hey girl
Saw your "booth" at the Depot. Way to go. So proud of you.
Pocket park project progressing.
Looking at doing the depot as well.
sorry I didn't get to meet with you while you were home. your photos are amazing. wish I could have you take a family photo but we are usually all here only on thanksgiving; maybe next year.
c u soon