Monday, September 28, 2009

NEW Halloween Items Available NOW

MuHahAaAAaa!!!!!! I simply adore Halloween! It is so fun to work with! So many creative things happen...kinda gets out of control actually. There some more things that I don't have posted (maybe later when they are finalized). The stationary for 2009 is named after one of my best friends Kara. I love her dearly! My other best friend, Vanessa, has a design named after her, but that will be introduced this coming month. There is so much I love about the recipe card....the magical hand to the crow to the orange pattern (LOVE!). Then I have a love affair with anything vintage! I admire the artist of that time period...most of the illustrations are from the late 1800s to early 1900s. Crazy, but yes that is when they were created! I can never decide what illustrations I am going to work with each time. I each and everyone of you enjoy all the new things! I have worked hard on getting it all ready. Thanks for looking!!!
"Wicked" Kara - Stationary
Package of 15 for $14.99 plus tax

Spooky Spells - Recipe Cards
Package of 25 for $7.99 plus tax

Assorted Vintage Hand Glittered Halloween Cards
Package of 12 for $8.99 plus tax
***Lori C. Mitchell figures are NOT for sale. They are some of my personal collection. Cute, huh?***

No comments: