Friday, December 4, 2009

NEW Christmas Notes

Christmas....is my favorite holiday! There just weren't enough days this year for me to create all the designs that I wanted to. I had grand ideas of flocked cards and glittered stationary, but I just ran out of time. BUT...that just means more grand things are in store for next year. My heart smiles at the thought of this. My Mom has ideas, too, that I just couldn't keep up with. Haha! I think I should double my glitter inventory and give half to her so she can work on some stuff. What do you think? I know she is going to read this...right Mom? Hehe. Love you! But, more in store for next year. I promise!
The following cards are sold in a package of 15 with envelopes. They can be purchased through my website at http://www.whitneyowendesigns.com/, the 10 Market Streets across Texas and Down Town Depot in Snyder, Texas. prices may vary
Vanessa Christmas Merci
$14.99
Dress Up Merry, Merry Christmas
$14.99
Vanessa Christmas Thank You
$14.99

No comments: