Friday, December 4, 2009

NEW Vintage Christmas Cards

The vintage images are some of my favorite things. I just love them! I have all the holidays plus New Year images....coming later! Each set has 12 assorted images with envelopes. I **HAND** glitter all of them. There is no machine that does the work. It is all me and whoever is available to help out. Sometimes it is Eric (my boyfriend), my Mom, my brother Cade and if I am lucky my Dad. All in the family! I have to say though my brother Cade is probably the quickest out of all of them. My Dad falls right behind him. Cade and I worked on the Easter cards and I couldn't believe how we cranked them out. We were quite the team! I do love to watch my Mom glitter. She winds up with it ALL over her. Haha! Alot of love goes into these cards, so if you are one of the lucky ones to purchase these I hope you love them as much as I do.
The 10 Market Streets across Texas only carry the Vintage Christmas Set #1. The Down Town Depot carries the Vintage Christmas Set #1 and Set #2. However, all sets can be purchased through my website at http://www.whitneyowendesigns.com.
Christmas Vintage Set #1
$8.99
Christmas Vintage Set #2
$8.99

Christmas Vintage French Set
$8.99

Christmas Vintage Angels Set
$8.99

Christmas Vintage Shabby Set
$8.99

No comments: