Friday, December 4, 2009

NEW Monogram Designs

Bright and Colorful! I was getting really tired of the pink/brown and turquoise/brown mixes. Gotta have some PoP! The Kara design is actually named after another one of my very dearest best friends, Kara Gowin. **The other design is Vanessa under Artful notes, which is turned into several other themes, too!** I LOVE her! The design is fun, giggly and girly just like her! You might recognize this design from the Halloween stationary, too!
Then we have the Initial Flirtation. It is very bright as well with a flirty damask pattern at the bottom. It is cute and sweet! At the moment, these designs are available through my website at http://www.whitneyowendesigns.com. I will be adding them soon to Down Town Depot in Snyder, Texas. Both designs come in a set of 15 with envelopes.
Kara Monogram Notes
**choose between lemon, grape, tangerine or watermelon**
$14.99
Initial Flirtation Notes
$14.99

No comments: